MSF offers free blog hosting, powered by Wordpress. Consider starting a new blog at marathonswimmers.org. Or, if you already have a Wordpress or Blogger blog hosted somewhere else, consider moving it to marathonswimmers.org. We can automatically import all your existing content. We do not charge for this service.
If you are interested in starting a blog with MSF, or moving a blog to MSF, please contact us using the form below.
As a MSF Blog Network member, you will receive the following free benefits:
- Your own sub-directory of marathonswimmers.org. For example, David Barra's blog, 'Barracoda,' is located at marathonswimmers.org/blogs/barracoda.
- Your own installation of open-source Wordpress blogging software.
- A link in the top-menu of the main marathonswimmers.org homepage.
- The promotional benefit of having your content and writing displayed on the world's highest-traffic marathon swimming-specific website.
Terms and Conditions
- You retain sole ownership over all your blog content.
- You may choose to remove your blog at any time from marathonswimmers.org, and export all your content to be hosted elsewhere.
- MSF may also choose to cease hosting your blog, if you abuse the privilege of using our domain, or if you are inactive for an extended period. We will always provide you with your full blog content via an export file before doing so.
- In summary, your relationship with MSF is an "at-will" arrangement. Either party may choose to end it at any time, for any reason.
- There are no explicit parameters on frequency of posting or range of topics. However, we request that generally your blog should be about open water swimming.