China Beach, San Francisco. Photo by Ryan Willis.
The Marathon Swimmers Federation (MSF) is dedicated to developing and promoting the sport of unassisted solo marathon swimming (ultra-swimming), by:
- Maintaining authoritative historical records of successful swims.
- Preserving the sport’s spirit and traditions by articulating general rules and standards.
- Publishing and ratifying documentation of independent swims.
- Fostering connections and information sharing among the global practitioners of ultraswimming.
- Recognizing outstanding swims and contributions to the sport.
Meet the MSF Team and Core Group.
Latest Articles at Ultraswimming News
Interested in sponsoring the MSF project?
The source for official MSF merchandise
- Photo Calendars
- Swim Caps